Select the NFT collection in the dropdown and the NFT’s token ID, or read the Gitbook documentation.
1. Pay the gas fee to submit your loan request.
A lender must approve the request before you secure the NFT, this typically takes less than 6 hours.
Down payment is paid in wETH
If there is not enough wETH in your wallet to cover the down payment, the lender won’t be able to approve the request.
2. Log in to Teller dApp. to monitor your loan status.
Your loan request will expire after 3 days.
3. After lender approval, your wallet will be charged with the down payment.
If there are not enough funds in your wallet, the lender won’t be able to approve the request.
4. Make payments by visiting Teller dApp.
Make your first repayment within 30 days, otherwise your NFT can be liquidated by the lender. The loan needs to be repaid in 3 payments over 90 days.
5. Once the loan is paid in full, you can claim the NFT in Ape Now NFT loans.
NFT not for sale on Opensea
Powered by SPICYEST
To finalize your loan agreement:
1. Click the button below to open Metamask
2. Approve the BNPL smart contract
3. Make down payment & secure NFT in escrow
After the transactions are completed, visit Teller dApp to make your payments. Once the loan is paid, you will be able to claim your NFT in Ape Now.
Your first repayment is due in 30 days!
If you don’t make the payment, your NFT can be liquidated by the lender.
Down Payment Percentage